More information coming soon!
The United States CTEPH Proceedings 2021 will provide a multidisciplinary framework for the evaluation and management of patients with chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH). Covered topics will include:
- The epidemiology of chronic thromboembolic disease in the US
- Contemporary approaches to diagnosing CTEPH
- The latest in surgical advancements
- The role of pulmonary hypertension (PH) targeted medical therapy and balloon pulmonary angioplasty (BPA) in the management of inoperable CTEPH
The conference format will comprise didactic presentations, debates, and panel discussions involving national and international experts in the field. There will be scheduled opportunities throughout the symposium for interactive audience participation. Attendees will also be encouraged to submit and present scientific abstracts and unique clinical cases related to CTEPH and other large-vessel pulmonary vascular diseases.
This program is designed to provide internists, pulmonologists, cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, interventional cardiologists and radiologists, anesthesiologists, thoracic radiologists, nurses, and allied healthcare professionals with state-of-the-art information to evaluate and manage patients with CTEPH.
- William R. Auger, MD
- Sonja Bartolome, MD (University of Texas, Southwest)
- Todd Bull, MD (University of Colorado)
- Richard N. Channick, MD (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Mchael Cuttica, MD (Northwestern University)
- Jack Haney, MD (Duke University)
- Gustavo Heresi, MD (Cleveland Clinic)
- Michael M. Madani, MD (University of California, San Diego)
- Valerie McLaughlin, MD (University of Michigan)
- Ivan Robbins, MD (Vanderbilt University)
- Anjali Vaidya, MD (Temple University)
- Alison Witkin, MD (MGH, Harvard University)